The Vision Spinner II is one of the highest capacity variable voltage Battery available today. The Spinner has one dial which is located at the tip of the battery. It has four markings which indicates the approximate output voltages.
The Vision Spinner II has a lot of improvements from the first generation. It has combined all the features and advantages of the first generation but at the same time created a totally new and unique Spinner 2.
- 1 x Vision Spinner II Variable Voltage Battery – 1600mAh
- 1 x Manual (English)
- Upgraded and stable PCB control head.
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage.
- Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mAh, which makes the Spinner II even more powerful.
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell.
- Adjustable Voltage from 3.3V to 4.8V.
- Charging cycles more than 500 times.
- Improved bottom spin with a delicate cross
- Metal button with more than 20,000 pressing durability.
- Power indication.
Turn on/off the battery (5-Click protection)
· The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button 5 times in 2 seconds.
· When the battery is off, the button flashes 3 times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button 5 times in 2 seconds.
· When the battery is on, the button flashes 3 times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button 5 times in 2 seconds.
How to adjust output voltage
· Vision Vapros Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v.
· The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level.
· Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number.
· The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to fine-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v.
· Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter-clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully.
·Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level.
·If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power.
·If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power.
·If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
·The button flashes fifteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charge.
Other important facts
Short circuit protection.
8-seconds working time protection.
Charging time: Vision Vapros Spinner II requires 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the battery has no power at all.